Thursday 25 September 2014

My Week in Fitting Room Selfies

top - river island, jeans - Stradivarius, shoes - topshop, bag - primark
I've been back at uni for a month now and that can only mean one thing - no good outfit photos! The lighting in my room is really awful, and the background is almost as bad, so I haven't been able to take any during that time. Soooo, I embarked on a one-woman mission to capture my outfits in fitting rooms!

I've been wearing my Primark powder blue bag all the time. It reminds me of something much more expensive than the measly £8 it cost me! You can't see them well, but in the top photo, I'm wearing Harry Potter socks. I'm loving how much more HP stuff Primark are selling since I made my post back in July!

top - primark, necklace - primark, boots - hot sole
This snap, featuring the whitest legs in the world, was taken in a much less attractive changing room at Primark (the top one was in River Island). I'm wearing a Primark tank top as a dress. I think I'm going to rework it into a cami.

top - primark, dress (under top) - primark, necklace - primark, boots - topshop
I must look like I'm obsessed with Primark! It's actually not my favourite place (though I love their shoes atm!), but I've been there a lot recently as I wanted to overhaul my wardrobe, but haven't had the money to really do so. Also Zara has been closed for refurbishment for months, and I'm really sad :(


The charity ball I helped organise is a two weeks away, and I still haven't got a dress! I tried this one on in New Look, and I think it might be the one. It's one of those tight fitting ones that has a mesh panel at the bottom. I'll wear some shapewear underneath, so the lumps and bumps you can see in the photo won't be there on the night (ditto the white underwear you can just about see). Still don't know what shoes/clutch/jewellery to wear though, so if you have an idea, drop me a comment! Kinda digging the orange shoes, though.

jeans and top - primark, boots - kurt geiger
This was such a good (and rare) hair day! Obviously I hadn't bought these jeans at this point, hence the label. I always thought ripped jeans wouldn't suit my tree trunk legs, but I actually really like these ones. There are rips all the way down, so they aren't as unflattering as the ones that only open at the knee.

jumper - mango, shorts - zara, necklace - primark, boots - forever 21

And finally, this is what I'm wearing today, while it's still warm enough! How lucky are we that it's almost October and it's still summer weather? The jumper is a really thin material, so it's perfect for September and it's subtly glittery, which is always a bonus in my book.

On a side note - I have a new Instagram. You can follow me here, if you're so inclined (I follow back!).

Post a Comment

© poemstinkdream. Design by Fearne.