Saturday 31 January 2015

Style icon: Georgia May Jagger


She's the daughter of a supermodel and the most stylish man in rock and roll, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that Georgia May Jagger has some serious style credentials. Prepare to be overcome with jealousy and an insatiable need to break into her house and steal her clothes.


Please give me your wardrobe. Please. No, seriously, please.

Any girl who wears a bomber over an evening dress deserves my unwavering support.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but band shirts with a sheer layer on top are my favourite things. Especially with red lipstick.

Is it just me or can this girl effortlessly mix casual and dressy together better than anyone else?

I was always gonna love this. You know I love me some skeleton dresses. But I especially love the sheer sleeves.

Like grunge and beetlejuice had a baby, and looking all the better for it. Everyone loves casually worn bodycon.

Did someone say Brigitte Bardot? She looks like the kind of sexy 50s rebel that only existed in John Lennon's dreams.

*cries*


Perfect travelling outfit.


The bodycon returns! It works because she takes a typically sexy dress and makes it seem dirty and grungy, and it works so well on her.

Weird eye makeup, great outfit.

I would never pick this off the hanger, but I need all of it ASAP. 

She is gorgeous.

Soundtrack to this post is...  A Little Death - The Neighbourhood

1 comment

  1. Whether your prime concern is variety or taste, Vaporfi is will fill your vaping needs.

    With vape juices that are created from food-grade ingredients, their vaping flavors are very smooth and consistent.

    ReplyDelete

© poemstinkdream. Design by Fearne.