Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Week Outfits!

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas! This is my festive week in outfits. Note: if you're a fan of stylised shoots and magazine-style outfit photos, I'd suggest you don't read on.

 19th December - Afternoon tea at Gluttons


I'm wearing this H&M fringed blouse. I wore black skinnies, these Zara fuchsia ankle boots and a leather jacket with it.


19th December - Office christmas party





I went to the office Christmas party in the cosiest oversize sweater from Matalan. I tried out a smokey eyes and red lip combo. My nail polish is Topshop Precocious (dirty mirror - soz). 

20th December - Shopping and not much else


I was feeling pretty casual the next day. My trousers are reptile print ones from Zara, my top is a beaded one from H&M and my jacket is Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti.

22nd December - Food shopping



My mom thought it was weird that I wore a full-length, slit leg dress to ASDA, particularly after I wore a sweater to the party. The dress is by Forever 21, as is the hat. My leather and suede jacket is H&M, as are my polka dot knee highs. It's hard to see in the photo but I layered lots of necklaces. 


23rd December - Friend's party




Head to ankle Forever 21. I've loved these leggings since I spotted a similar pair on Leigh-Anne Pinnock (serious style icon). I wore them last NYE as well, with an embellished black cami and a gunmetal clutch. I always wear these with my huge, glittery Topshop Sakura heels.

24th December - Christmas Eve Party

We threw a Christmas Eve party at my house. I'm wearing pink velvet shorts, a black crop top and a boyfriend jacket, all from Topshop. 

25th December - Christmas dinner at Patshull Park Golf Club


This is my Christmas dinner outfit. Normally I'd be more casual, but we went somewhere quite fancy this year so I threw on a Topshop playsuit, Elizabeth and James blazer, and Red Herring lace up heels. My black bracelet is Thomas Sabo, the gold one is Rudells. 

26th December - Boxing Day Dinner


I had dinner in a F21 jumper and old plaid PJ bottoms at my Nan's house on boxing day. No one else wore pyjamas lol. Excuse the awkward bathroom selfie - rest assured, that's not a real drink in my hand!

Post a Comment

© poemstinkdream. Design by Fearne.